Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

Love a good ole rain soaked, dreary day (except it seems to tax our septic. That's an hour and half I would love to get back from last night, trying in vain to plunge the toilet and bathtub... but I digress). Today I have been working on a tune called "Horse" for a future project, finally enforcing a strict order to this new endeavor on myself and focusing on one song at a time. Too many irons in the fire and all that.

Switching gears... today I woke up with this tune (still) stuck in the brain box. Thanks, Herman's Hermits, you bastards.

4 comments:

The Stash Dauber said...

is it, perchance, a concept album about living in weatherford?

Grubbermeister said...

Due to legal restrictions I am not at liberty to say. I can say though that there will be 26 songs.

The Stash Dauber said...

one for each week of the year?

(off topic: when i was six, i thought that herman song was called "i'm henry _the ape_ i am.")

Grubbermeister said...

Well, every other week in a year. Sort of like a bi-monthly check without contributing anything into withholding... yeah, I'll have to work that one out, too.

Ha! Gotta love childhood interpretations. I remember getting involved in an argument in preschool regarding whether Olivia Newton John's lyric was "let's get physical" or "let's get invisible". I was of the opinion that it was the latter.