Monday, November 30, 2009

No distance left to run... for a while

Had a blowout on I-30 on the way home from work. Luckily the tires were still under warranty with Discount Tire, so basically it was only out-of-pocket for the tow. While waiting, decided to hoof it over to Wan Fu for dinner - only to find out after arriving their building was up for lease. Ended up having a bowl of chicken and rice soup at The Blackeyed Pea.

Happier news (for me, at least): received a message on Facebook that Blur will have a feature-length film out in January. Hooray!

2 comments:

The Stash Dauber said...

No more Wan Fu? Sad indeed. The last time I worked at the record store at 6393 Camp Bowie (now a Goody Goody Liquor), I used to go their regularly.

Validation: entsmso

Grubbermeister said...

Sad news indeed. Used to be a frequent stomping ground for me, as well (when I used to live within close approximation of civilization).