Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dreamitude

I was watching/in a documentary about David Bowie. He had a cruise liner converted into a yacht with the vent stack painted yellow utilizing a rare earth element only found in Greece. Bowie's bedroom was covered in wallpaper with graphics in the style of Georgian/Victorian cartoon drawings of him on a bicycle wearing a 1920s style pinstripe suite with his fingers in the nose of a brown bear standing over him. When Bowie was interviewed, he took on the appearance of the woman from the Rosetta Stone® adverts, wearing a low cut red dressing gown and talking very boastfully how horribly she treats her employees.

3 comments:

The Stash Dauber said...

Deep. And cryptic.

Validation: oalerat

Grubbermeister said...

I think my brain just took a roundabout way to confirm that I fancy the Rosetta Stone woman.

The Stash Dauber said...

Curiously, after reading this, I had a dream that I lived in a world where everyone liked the Stooges. Am I a copycat?

Validation: coninai