Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The end of match summary

1. Had dinner at King Tut, a place which I haven't set foot into for about fifteen years. Ordered falafel and freekeh soup, with Turkish coffee to finish the meal. Very good. Must make time to go there again. Soon.

2. Met with Ken and Terry at the Bull and Bush around 6:30. Chin-wagged with the journalist from the Fort Worth Weekly about all things HIO. Well, by "all things" I meant "virtually nothing". Ha!

3. After the interview Terry was feeling a bit peckish. Went down the road to J&J's Oyster Bar. Failed to remember before leaving the pub that my tab was still open. Hightailed it back to set things right. Did I mention that I left the old grey matter at home yesterday?

2 comments:

The Stash Dauber said...

Who'd a thunk that you work right across the street from the oyster bar?

Validation: nongl

Grubbermeister said...

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world, I tell ya!