Friday, February 19, 2010

Night Visions

Partly fueled by reading Mister Wackjob's manifesto (read "rant") right before going to bed, I dreamed last night that I observed several incidents involving the FBI barricading properties of individuals who were delinquent on filing their taxes. As the property owners rushed towards the barricades shouting that they would not pay the I.R.S., they were gunned down by a S.W.A.T. team wielding .50 caliber machine guns.

Who can say what planted the seeds for the next dreams...

I was talking with Vanilla Ice (a nightmare within itself) on the set of "Ice Ice Baby", who was trying to convince me that he was Bruce Lee's best friend. He didn't have any photographs as evidence but produced a picture he drew of himself and Lee in the attempt to provide proof. Vanilla Ice then repeated several times that he tried to commit suicide and finally admitted he was lying about the friendship.

I was in San Diego at a concert in a packed audience watching a stage full of hipsters with acoustic guitars singing "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" by The Police, as the video for the song was being projected on a large screen behind them. Jeff Price was among the people performing.

2 comments:

The Stash Dauber said...

Um, what did you eat for dinner last night?

Verification: burrepl

Grubbermeister said...

I think I had some Gouda and coffee. Probably was too much fuel for the system before bed...