Thursday, January 20, 2011

REMiniscence

Last night I had a dream that I was on a street in the middle of a suburb in Grand Prairie watching a tornado approach me. The world was a grainy black and white newsreel but as the thin, tightly rotating twister came closer my surroundings became more clear and vibrant with color. The sky was a crisp blue containing a few high wispy cirrus clouds. The tornado was still heading towards me and I began to look for shelter. I attempted to open the front door of several homes but they were locked, so I took cover behind one of the houses' walls adjacent to the tornado that was by this point only several yards away. As the twister drew ever nearer its speed increased at an alarming rate. I decided to leg it as fast as I could, and within a few moments (and a few feet later) I ended up in someone's backyard somewhere in Kansas... as Emma Peel, trying to allude Ronnie Barker and his minion of cats. During this phase of the dream I quite fancied myself and was feeling very sexy.

Er...

2 comments:

The Stash Dauber said...

It must have been the fish and chips. I just dreamed I was trying to unplug the power cord that had gotten separated from some piece of electrical equipment during a rainstorm/flood without getting electrocuted. The weird thing is that the power cord was floating in the air.

Verification: inomp

Grubbermeister said...

Ha! Probably was the combination of food and drink that was consumed. Tokyo Cafe just might be a good bet for acquiring "inspiration"...