Saturday, March 19, 2011

Memories from a kip

Couple of dreams from last night:

1. Jimmy Carr appeared on Top Gear for a lap in the Kia Cee'd, and managed again to post the slowest time ever with a 2:32.6 . Carr cried silently into his hands. Later in the program Clarkson decided to take what was supposedly an extremely rare mid-Seventies Lincoln for a drive and ended up damaging the bodywork. He asked me after the show to get rid of the vehicle for him. I sold it to a very attractive blonde Bulgarian woman for £1,000, which got me into trouble because the Lincoln was property of the BBC and I did not have permission from them to sell it.

2. Was listening to the radio at home. Carly Simon's "Nobody Does It Better" was playing, except one of the verses was Nobody's known me/Except Tony Iommi/And now he's on a list.

No comments: