Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sequel to the previous post: "The Definition of Cool"


Well, for me, at least.

The fascination with the work of Lora Logic began with the discovery of X-Ray Spex at the pimply age of fifteen (via the gateway known as the Sex Pistols), and it continues to this day. While most of my peers were getting their kicks from gangsta rap and/or grunge during the early to mid-Nineties, I was immersing myself into the music and culture of Seventies punk and post-punk (many a time behind the times, me). Her inspiration for me regarding my auditory creations (and my penchant for wool caps- well, her and Mike Nesmith on that accord) has been immense, to say the least. Now, if I only had a miniscule amount of her talent...

Here is a video for the B-side of "Wonderful Offer" that I had uploaded onto YouTube a while back. As one can tell, no expense was spared on the production of my visual creation:

2 comments:

Ken Shimamoto said...

Much is now explained.

Write more, post videos less. It makes your blog take longer to load.

Grubbermeister said...

Aye!