Tuesday, April 22, 2014

More bits n' bobs

"Uncle Insomnia" returned a while back, which has left me feeling (as one may expect) not at my mental and physical best for quite some time. Needless to say, I do not enjoy it. The fatigue, edginess, and general "thick-headiness" (which usually results in "thick-tongueiness") are counterbalanced by a spur of creative energy during these spells of sleeplessness, ironically. I wished that I could be as motivated and productive regarding my auditory shenanigans when I am rested and in full command of my faculties.

Whinge, whinge, whinge, I know...

Moving on... Been immersing myself into the works of Lyla Foy during the past couple of weeks, who I discovered when she performed on Loose Ends. Ended up purchasing her latest album, Mirrors the Sky (2014). Really solid stuff, me thinks!


(Released under the "Wall" moniker; 2012)


Shoestring EP (2013)


Mirrors the Sky (2014)

No comments: